One test drive and you'll know - it's IPS™ or bust.
Faster, higher, smoother, drier - and that's just a start.
Lund IPS™ has become the most copied hull design in boat building – and for good reason. But, building a genuine IPS™ hull requires costly technology and unique insights into the interplay of aluminum and hull dynamics. A flat spot on the bottom of the hull isn’t IPS™ technology and doesn’t deliver IPS™ advantages. Lund IPS is the perfect integration and optimization of the power strake, the reverse chine, and the footprint.
How these three components work together creates incredible IPS™ performance that is greater than the sum of its parts:
- More MPH
- Faster hole shots
- Better planing at slow, slow speeds
- Better overall boat control
- Exceptional stability, especially in turns
- Minimal motor strain for increased efficiency and lower fuel consumption
- Easier handling of big, high-HP motors
- A drier, smoother ride with less spray
- Easier backtrolling – In fact, you’ll be able to position your boat with more precision and present your bait with more accuracy, so you can get on fish and stay on fish
Original IPS™ – built with a wider, longer central power strake – feeds the propeller solid, non-turbulent water for unmatched performance.
IPS™ 2 also features the central power strake, but also has a deeper V and additional strakes to help drive down spray and create a smoother, drier ride with a flatter wake.